How to organize my handmade business? How should I start writing my business plan? Do I need a business plan in handcrafts activity? How not to go bust with my handmade business?
Here I have collected all useful articles that will help you organize your knowledge and prepare a strategy for your business. You have also a possibility to subscribe to my newsletter and participate in webinars with different specialists from Europe to help you even better with your challenges!
If you want to sell in Europe, join HANDIEU as a Seller and exchange with experiences with other handcrafters in Europe on our FB Group! This way you build your personal brand and turly valuable connections with others!
Let’s start from those 12 steps:
- Prepare all formalities like Terms of Transaction, Privacy Policies and your social media fanpages professionaly.
- Set your business objectives – where do you see yourself in few years?
- Think about your product and find the right niche for it.
- Define your customers and recipients to make good communication.
- Find sales channels that will work for your niche customers.
- Define your unique value proposition and stand out from the competition.
- Set your pricing so your business is efficient.
- Prepare a consistent pricing policy.
- Work on your photos presentation – customers buy with their eyes!
- Create your premium brand.
- Promote yourself locally.
- Prepare to sell on platforms like HANDIEU – summary of what has to be done.
And what more interesting articles can help you polish your strategy? Think also about topics like: