Last updated: 20.02.2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Blog or handmade-in-europe.com or Website – the domain and it’s content
HANDIEU – HANDIEU, S.à.r.l.-S. based in Luxembourg, 29, Boulevard du Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, registered under registered number B245996 and EU-VAT number LU32281007 (“us”, “we”, or “our”), a licencor of the Content provided on the handmade-in-europe.com website
Buyer – a natural person or a legal person who is buying services or digital products from the handmade-in-europe.com Website
Seller – a Buyer who is a Verified Seller on HANDIEU and buys through this Website Advertising Services
User – a person who is using the services on the Blog
e-Book – downloadable material in a form of pdf file, offered on the Blog for a certain amount of money
Consultations – online meeting with one of HANDIEU’s certified consultants to discuss Buyers project
Audit – an analysis of the Buyer’s case based on the information provided by the Buyer with suggestions for improvement
Webinar – online training provided through one of the external platforms with limited number of participants.
Participant – a person who has bought the Webinar service to take part in online training
Transaction – the procedure for concluding and performing contracts for the sale of goods between Buyer and HANDIEU
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the uploaded content and you agree there is no harm, hate language nor inappropriate material.
All the content on Handmade-in-Europe is an original, intellectual property of the author and is protected by the copyright law. Pictures, graphs and other digital images are used from a trusted, licensed source where it is protected by the copyright law.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Handmade-in-Europe.
Handmade-in-Europe has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Handmade-in-Europe shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Password and username
- Buyer may be a natural person who is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but who can acquire rights and incur obligations on their own behalf.
- There are no location restrictions regarding the origin of the Buyer, unless there are sactions opon its country that limit our services.
- The Buyer doesn’t need to register to finalize Transaction. He can complete the Transaction by providing information needed only to finalize a single purchase of the Products from the Seller.
Contract with HANDIEU
- In case of registered Buyer, the contract is binding once the Account is activated by the Buyer by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail received from HANDIEU or when purchase is ordered, the subject of which are the services provided by the HANDIEU on the Website, under the conditions set out in this document.
Buyers don’t need to register. In this case we will only ask for your data to finalize your single Transaction.
- Buyers can register on the main Website https://handmade-in-europe.com/my-account/ using default Registration form. You only need to provide us with data that will be necessary to close Transaction for you (your name and surname, your address, your phone number your e-mail address, chosen login name (nickname) and password). The details regarding your chosen payment method may be provided in the end of each Transaction – you don’t need to save them on your Account;
- At each stage of Registration, e-mails will be sent to you confirming:
- Receipt of the Registration request by HANDIEU on the handmade-in-europe Website,
- Creation of your Account and its activation.
- In the e-mail message about the receipt of the Registration request by the HANDIEU Company, you will find also a way of confirming the Registration (confirmation link) and additional information required by the law.
- You can activate your Account only by clicking the link sent to you via e-mail. Otherwise you will not be able to access it.
Your Buyer’s Account is simply a website where you can manage your activity on handmade-in-europe.com Webiste and your downloads.
- After Account activation you gain the access to all the services provided by the HANDIEU under handmade-in-europe.com Webiste as a Buyer:
- You can see all the offers, special offers, promotions, all comments;
- You can purchase our services or eBooks;
- You can comment and rate what you have bought;
- You can message HANDIEU support team.
- You gain access to the Account by entering the login or email address and password set during Registration. The use of automated solutions to log in to the handmade-in-europe.com Webiste, in particular software that triggers logging in, is at the risk of the User using such software.
- One User may register and use only one Account. The User is obliged to inform the HANDIEU should the account be used by family members of the User. In any case the User is responsible for use of the Account by third parties.
- You may not use the Accounts of other Users and make the Account available to other persons, except in the case of providing the Buyer’s Account to your spouse by placing his/her data in the appropriate form. Spouses who jointly use the Account shall be jointly and severally liable for the actions taken under this Account.
- Accounts on handmade-in-europe.com Webiste are not transferable, with the provision that with the consent of the HANDIEU Company:
- The Account may be disposed of if you transfer to another entrepreneur the rights and obligations related to running the enterprise or part of it, in the form provided for by law;
- The Account may be transferred to your spouse.
- If the User’s Account or activity under handmade-in-europe.com Webiste requires additional verification of the data referred to in Requirements, or if the HANDIEU has reasonable concerns about the security of the Account or Transactions, in particular unauthorized acquisitions, HANDIEU might:
- Ask you to confirm your credibility with appropriate documents, including your identity,
- Temporarily limit your access to specific services provided under HANDIEU,
- Suspend your Account for a definite or indefinite period.
- After the abovementioned circumstances, the HANDIEU will lift the restrictions applied to the Buyer.
- Payment methods available on the Blog are credit and debit cards and PayPal.
- If you have a discount code you can apply it on the checkout page.
- The prices are set with VAT. In case you need an invoice, you have to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To set an order you need to choose Products and proceed to checkout.
- In the checkout form you will need to fill up the required fields in order to be able to finalize the transaction (your full name, e-mail address).
- Your order will be proceeded once you pay for it using available options or credit or debit card which are secured by Stripe or PayPal.
- If your payment fails or some other circumstances occur that the payment is not finalized you can do it within 7 days. After that time the order will be automatically cancelled.
- For the purpose of any later cancellations or complaints dissolving your completed orders will be stored by us for 6 months. After that period your data will be anonymized and retained.
Termination of the contract
You may terminate your contract with us at any time. You simply have to fill contact us on: email@example.com.
- eBook titles or other materials purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our team for assistanc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are permitted to download an eBook and other suporting materials but this licence is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use an eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- You may print pages of the e-Book for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
Copyright of e-Book
The entire contents of the eBook or other materials are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook or other materials content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this licence agreement or under applicable law.
Other services available to everyone
- Within the Website HANDIEU offers also services:
- Consultations – when a Buyer purchases an online meeting with one of the HANDIEU Mentors, disscus the project and topics mentione by the Buyer in the Order note
- Audit – which is an analyze of the Buyer’s project in a form of pdf file sent to the Buyer by email
- Webinars – online trainings
- The Buyer in order to receive the best results from consulting, audit or webinar, needs to provide to HANDIEU more detailed information about his situation and business.
- HANDIEU may use the information for purposes of case studies anonymizing them (without using Buyer’s name, surname, brand or company name).
- The Buyer may agree to use his brand name on HANDIEU Websites (handieu.com, handmade-in-europe.come, social media channels, publications by third parties) to benefit from additional promition. In such case, he can’t revoke the consent afterwards as it would be impossible for HANDIEU to delete the content that is spread among different channels. This kind of consent can be sent by the Buyer on the following email address: email@example.com.
- Services can’t be refunded once paid and accomplished.
- The Consultations are made either in English or in Polish. Consultations in other languages will be available soon with our Mentors.
- There is no extra charge or refund in case the consultations take more or less time than 15 minutes difference.
- Consultations are online using one of the tools of your choice in the form above: Google Meet, Zoom or Skype.
- The meeting is confidential – we won’t share any details of your business startegy with others. The promotion bonus added to Series of Consultations will be based only on your shop communication.
- The Consultation cannnot be canceled once paid and can’t be refunded, only rescheduled up to 24 hours before the meeting that has been approved. If you don’t show up on the meeting there will not be refunds or rescheduling option. The Buyer may ask for another meeting in exchange but it only depends on the consultants good will that he accepts the change.
- To get promotion with Bonus for Series of Consultations, the Buyer needs to be a registered Seller on HANDIEU. The bonus doesn’t expire, so the Buyer may use this option later. There is no compansate in case the Buyer is not a Seller and won’t be.
- Consultations are described by their duration and main topic, can be purchased in series and a Buyer may apply for a discount. The Buyer may choose the dates and duration on the Website from available time slots.
- Before the consultations the Buyer has to fill in and send back a form, no later than 72h before the consultations, so the Mentor can verify the case carefully. The form can be also available on the order request. The Buyer has to set the same email address as on the order billing details to proceed.
- Audit services also require filling in a form so the Mentor can have the most complete picture about the project.
- The Audit results will be sent to the Buyer within one week from submitting the form, unless an Express version has been bought – then the delivery time will be up to 24 hours.
- The Buyer may cancel his order for Autit within 24h from the purchase, but he cannot cancel it once the form is delivered to HANDIEU or with an Express Standard Audit option which has to be delivered within 24 hours.
- Participants register for the Webinar via buying shop’s virtual product, providing the email address and filling the Registration Form.
- After the Participant’s registration, HANDIEU sends a confirmation with information about registration for the Webinar to the Participant’s e-mail address provided in the Registration Form. In the same way, a Webinar reminder is sent on the day of the Webinar.
- The webinar takes place via YouTube and only registered Participants will get a link to it.
- During the webinar, participants can ask questions via chat.
- After the end of the Webinar, HANDIEU sends:
- a thank you for taking part along with the Webinar materials
- a survey with three questions for opinion and “Do you want to contact?”
- One week after the end of the Webinar, HANDIEU will make contact by e-mail, if the Participant gives consent for further contact.
- After registration, the Participant will receive a link to the Webinar to the e-mail address provided in the Registration Form.
- The Participant undertakes to use the Webinars in a manner consistent with the law, without violating the rights and good name of third parties.
- After registering for the Webinar, the participant has the right to participate in it and ask questions in the form of a chat.
- HANDIEU may share with the participants some additional materials which are also protected with copyrights and may NOT be copied or reproducted.
- HANDIEU may introduce changes to the Webinar program and modify the technical conditions and parameters of the Webinar for important reasons and the above-mentioned will not violate the agreement concluded between the Participant and HANDIEU for participation in the Webinar.
- HANDIEU is not responsible for
- incorrectly entering the e-mail address used to register in the selected Webinar, preventing participation in it,
- failure by the Participant to meet the technical conditions specified in these Regulations,
- incorrect operation of the Participants’ devices, resulting in the inability to participate in the Webinar,
- events caused by force majeure,
- lost profits,
- use of knowledge gained during the Webinars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, HANDIEU shall not be liable for any consequences related to the use of Webinars by Participants, including any resulting damage or inability to use them, in particular for damage resulting from defects / failures / faults . Limitation of liability does not apply to the Participant if the law does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages or if the damage is caused by an intentional act.
- In the case of Consumers, to the extent not regulated by this Document, the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights. It is reserved that Consumers do not apply to all provisions of these Regulations, which would be provisions included in the register of contractual provisions, considered illegal in the case of Consumers (abusive clauses), kept by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- The participant has no right to reproduce and / or market the content of the Webinar and make it available to third parties in any other way, or to grant further licenses.
- HANDIEU records during the Webinars statements and questions from Participants for the purpose of archiving and possible further sharing (hereinafter: “Materials provided”). By registering for a given Webinar, participants agree to it and grant HANDIEU and HANDIEU partners the right to use these Materials in any way and for any purpose. At the Participant’s request, HANDIEU may remove the registered Submissions. HANDIEU shall not be liable towards the Participant or third parties for the use of the Materials provided in the manner indicated in the sentence above.
Normally, HANDIEU promotes different handcrafters without any payments. Since it started to be requested by our Handcrafters, we decided to include also some additional paid options.
General Terms of Advertising Services only for HANDIEU Verified Sellers
- To use the additional Advertising options you need to be a Verified Seller on HANDIEU, which means you need to provide a valid EU-VAT number for intra-community transactions.
- The advertisement service has to be ordered by a Seller on handmade-in-europe.com, in which he has to specify the type of advertising, provide the necessary materials indicated below and pay in advance for the services.
- The prices for Advertisement are set in euros without VAT.
- The invoice for Advertisement services will be issued once per month using Sellers data provided on the platform or after completing the one-time service.
- The transaction should be done through handmade-in-europe.com payment methods – credit cards or PayPal.
- The Seller represents and warrants that in the scope of all advertising materials sent for use by HANDIEU to fulfil the Advertising Services:
- will have all the necessary intellectual property rights / licenses to all electronic content, graphics and materials, including photos and illustrations purchased from third parties, to the extent enabling the proper performance of the Advertising Order,
- the rights to the materials above will not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties, and will not be encumbered with any rights and claims of third parties,
- in the event that the statements under sections above turned out to be untrue, the Seller shall indemnify HANDIEU from liability and repair any damage to HANDIEU related to the infringement of intellectual property rights or personal rights of third parties caused by this falsehood.
Terms of Services within Advertising
1. Article about you and promotion on social media
- The article may be written based on Seller’s “About us” section and/or an online meeting with the HANDIEU’s writer.
- Once the Seller orders the service, he should indicate the preferable source of the content.
- The Seller should upload on the HANDIEU Media Library his photos, that will be featured along with the Article. For the best results, HANDIEU recommends to add your own photo at work as people will want to see a real person behind the crafts.
- In the Order form, the Seller may indicate his own preferable quotes that will appear on the Article. To see an example check previous Articles here.
- Within 3 days, HANDIEU will schedule an online meeting and write the Article within next 5 days from the meeting.
- The Seller can reschedule the meeting no more than once, otherwise HADNIEU will base solely on the available contect from Seller’s account.
- The Seller will have a possibility to approve or correct the text, indicating the changes in the reply email to HANDIEU.
- Once the content is approved by the Seller, HANDIEU prepares a separte page for the Article in the Section “About our Handcrafters” and promotion posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Considering posts efficiency, in case of many requests for Articles, HANDIEU may postpone publishing of the Article on its social media channels up to one month.
- No cancelations approved once the meeting or writing the article starts.
- Since it is a service, there are no returns as well.
- The Seller may set a complaint or feedback sending an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Dedicated paid campaign on social media
- HANDIEU purchases a Campaign on social media, featuring only Seller’s shop and his products.
- After the Order is made, the Seller has to fill in the form indicating the target group for his products, providing his own photo or video and 3-5 products that should be featured along with the promotion post.
- The Seller has to provide also the specific timeline and the budget he wants to spend on the campaign.
- After sending back a signed form, HANDIEU will issue a proforma invoice, that the Seller has to pay within 7 days.
- Once the confirmation of the payment is done, HANDIEU will start the execution of the Service, preparing the Campaign.
- The Seller has to provide to HANDIEU his photo or at work in recommended dimensions of 1200×628 px, but not lower than 600 pixels, and video ratio from 9:16 to 16:9, indicate between 3 to 5 of his products he wants to be featured on the campaign and suggest a text (Text: 125 characters, Headline: 25 characters, Link description: 30 characters) that may be adjusted by HANDIEU.
- HANDIEU will adapt the materials and send to the Seller for approval to the email address indicated in the Seller’s Account.
- HANDIEU will send the first draft of the Campaign within 3 days from providing all necessairy documents, paymanet and materials by the Seller. So the starting date might be postponed if the Seller has indicated it too early from the Order issue.
- The Seller is entitled at any time to suspend the execution of the Campaign. The suspension is made in writing by email: email@example.com. In the event of suspension the Campaign will be closed within 24 hours from the suspension request.
- The remaining Campaign Budget will not be retured but will remain at Seller’s disposal for next 12 months to use on other Campaigns.
- After the execution of the campaign, HANDIEU will share the data about the results, which will be automatically generated from its Facebook Ads Manager.
- Once the service starts there is no possibility for refunds – as it is on Ads services providers.
- In case of changes to the approved Campaign, HANDIEU will charge additional 10 EUR per change, including situation of suspension and starting a new Campaign with modified content (texts, photos, videos, target groups etc.).
3. Video interview with your and promotion on social media
- To apply for the video interview, the Seller needs to Order the service on https://handmade-in-europe.com/ in the shop.
- The Seller needs to have a camera (from a computer streaming) and preferably a microphone or earphones that will provide a good quality of the sound (no echo).
- After the Order is paid, the Seller will receive an email from HANDIEU within 24 hours to set the date for a rehearsal and an interview.
- With this email, the Seller will also receive questions that will be a template of questions asked during the interview.
- HANDIEU will be responsible for recording of the video, its editing and putting subtitles into them.
- The Seller needs to approve the video before the launch. However, in case of more than one modifications, HANDIEU may charge additionally for each change an amount of 20 EUR and issue an invoice that should be paid before the launch of the video.
- The change means: cutting part of the content, modifying the text, changing the images on the video, modifying the music or other changes that require from HANDIEU to edit the video.
- HANDIEU will edit the video within 7 days from the recording date and send to the Seller for approval.
- The video will be uploaded to HANDIEU’s social media channels and will be promoted on them.
- The Seller gives a licence for his image and content to HANDIEU to adapt the video for purposes of its promotion and promotion of the Seller’s shop on HANDIEU without time limitation, to use the image of the Seller and show his crafts.
- For each other usage of the movie or parts of it, HANDIEU will ask the Seller for approval. After approval, the Seller can’t withdraw the consent, as there will be financial costs taken by HANDIEU.
- The Owner of the video will be HANDIEU, the Seller cannot use the video without HANDIEU’s written consent. The consent will indicate the way of using the video, how it will be adapted, which parts and the final version should be approved by HANDIEU.
- The Seller can however, link to HANDIEU’s social media channels or website to share the video with his networks.
- HANDIEU will link in each publication to Seller’s shop on HANDIEU and may also include his social media channels but is not required to if they link to other platforms than HANDIEU.
- In case the Seller is not satisfied with the interview result, was not well prepared or there were some issues disturbing recording, HANDIEU may approve an additional date for recording. This however can be done only before editing the video.
- For any new date set, the Seller will need to pay 20 EUR for new recording date.
- The cancelation of an Order is only possible before the first rehearsal meeting. Afterwards, there are no cancelations and returns possible.
- The videos once published can be hidden on request of the seller, only in the full version. If parts of the video were used for other promotion materials, they can’t be unpublished.
- To take part in our services the Buyer needs to have an Internet access, a web browser that enables the use the chosen video platform via a website. The Buyer will be notified on the Webinar’s product page which tools will be used before he proceeds with purchase.
If you have any complaints regarding eBook or our other services, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Satisfaction rates and comments
- Remember that after each Transaction you have a possibility to comment and rate the service or product.
- Rating and comments system is supposed to help other Users to make a good choice. It is not obligatory but appreciated.
- All of your rates and comment will be visible to others under your username or your first name that you provide on your Account.
The ebook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the ebook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by English law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.